$25,000 - 1 Stack of 2013 Series 100s, 1 Stack of 1980s Series 100s, 1 Stack of 50s Prop Money
Total Number of Stacks: 3
Denomination: 100s (Classic & New Design), 50s
Value of Prop Money: $25,000
Prop money is widely used in place of real money in Movies, TV shows, Music Videos, and live entertainment events. Our high-quality prop money is customized for the best on-screen results while shooting in high definition up to 8K.
The design, colors, and textures detailing on our prop bills are close to original bills to give you the best on-screen results. Our prop money is made with the finest quality commercial paper andhigh-gradeCMYK inks that don’t run when the bills get wet. We only make full print stacks where each bill is printed on both sides for the closest on-screen results to real bills.
- You will receive the replica money bills precisely as pictured, including the money band.
- The bills are made with the highest-grade paper and professional-grade waterproof CYMK inks.
- For legal reasons, all bills are slightly smaller than real bills, but this is indistinguishable on screen.
- The prop money does not have working holograms.
- Each bill has the word "Replica" and the phrase "Not legal tender," and "For Motion Picture Use" printed on them.
- The bills are printed on both sides, there are no blank fillers in the stack.
- For custom orders please contact our customer support team.
- All STROBEPROPS prop money is made in Texas, U.S.A. Please support "Made in the U.S.A."
- Feel free to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org for any order or shipment related issues.